- Plantings : 60% MERLOT NOIR - 40% CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- Ground : Clay and Gravelly
- Middle age : 28 years
- Area : 1 ha
- Méthod of cultivation : Traditional culture
- Winemaking : Pellicular maceration, low temperature fermentation and sticking on the lees
- Breeding : On fine lees and Bottling at the Château
- Production : 8 000 Bottles
Bordeaux Clairet is a specialty that can only be found in Bordeaux. Its intense fruity nose gives the feeling of diving into a basket of red fruits. On the palate, they are soft sensations that make it a wine of thirst with more assertive character than a rosé.
It is suitable at all times of conviviality. It also goes with white meats like Saint-Jacques nuts.
Voted Oscar "Bordeaux de l'Eté 2014"
Hachette des rosés guides 2016-2017 : Merlot (60%) and Cabernet Sauvignon are the origin of this cherry red Clairet with copper highlights. The nose combines red fruits and quince jam: "a generous fruitiness that prolongs a round, smooth and silky palate, enlivened by a touch of vivacity welcome."
Bottle of 75cl.................. 6.80 € TTC