At the heart of the vineyards of Bordeaux, the property of the BURLIGA family has its roots in Beychac-et-Caillau, on land located a few tens of kilometers from Saint-Emilion. It all starts in 1984, with six hectares, when Jacques Burliga takes over Château La Lande de Taleyran. His desire is to produce wines focusing solely on qulaity. The winemaking estate expands with the takeover of two vineyards : Château PAULIN in 1986 and Château LANDRIEU in 1993.
Arnaud BURLIGA, the only heir of the family, also falls in love with this nectar that is called wine. His passion brings him to university study in oenology, agronomy and commerce. He works in several prestigious Châteaux, such as Château Lamothe or Château La Cardonne (a former property of the famous Lafitte-Rothschild family) in order to perfect his art and become a cellar master in Oregon U.S.A., for two years . Enriched by all these experiences, he joins his father and the family estate in 2005.
In the interest of preserving the environment and its biodiversity, the family uses rational and organic agriculture techniques to reassure the long-term survival to its consumers , employees and soils.
In 2008, the family invested in a modern cellar of 1200 m².