- Plantings : 60% SAUVIGNON - 40% SEMILLON
- Ground : Clay and Gravelly
- Middle age : 25 years
- Area : 6 ha
- Méthod of cultivation : Traditional culture
- Winemaking : Pellicular maceration, low temperature fermentation and sticking on the lees
- Breeding : Bottling at the Château
- Production : 300 hl
Located at the tip of the Entre-deux-Mers, our white wine is fruity and expressive. This appellation is an ambassador of Bordeaux Blanc wines. We make the choice to put the best of our know-how. During its tasting we hope that it will provoke unforgettable sensations. As an aperitif, you can also pair it with seafood.
Silver medal at the contest "Bordeaux des Vins d'Aquitaine 2017"
Gold medal et the général contast of Paris 2016
Silver medal at the international contest of Lyon 2016, the contest "BORDEAUX Vins d'AQUITAINE 2016" and the contest "Challenge de l'ENTRE-DEUX-MERS 2016"
Bottle of 37,5cl............3.90 € TTC
Bottle of 75 cl.............. 6.80 € TTC
Bag-In-Box 5 litres..........19.90 € TTC
Bag-In Box 10 litres........ 36.50 € TTC