- Plantings : 70% Merlot Noir - 30 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ground : Clay and Gravelly
- Middle age : 30 years
- Area : 15 ha
- Méthod of cultivation : Traditional and reasoned culture
- Winemaking : Thermoregulated in stainless steel tanks. 3 pumping per day and shedding during the fermentation period
- Breeding : Bottling at the Château
A bright cherry red hue, accompanied by blackcurrant aromas and freshly ground coffee. Generous and persistent, this wine will please you in all circumstances. Try it with red meats or cheeses from France.
Gold medal at the internationnal contest of Lyon 2016
Bronze medal at Contest "Grands Vins de France de Macon 2016"
Hachette 2016-2017 Guides : "The nose of this 2015 is discreet but fine, on the Zan, black fruits and spices.Long lasting aromas with more intensity by a well balanced, supple and light mouth. The archetype of "pleasure wine" to drink on the fruit. "
Millésime 2014, 75cl................. 4.90 € TTC