- Plantings : 80% MERLOT - 20% CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- Ground : Clay and Gravelly
- Middle age : 25 years
- Area : 7 ha
- Méthod of cultivation : Traditional culture
- Winemaking : low temperature fermentation
- Breeding : Bottling at the Château
- Production : 420 hl
- Conditioning : 75cl - 150 cl - BIB 5 L et 10 L
Located at the tip of the Entre-deux-Mers, our vineyard produces our rosé, its petal of rose reveals a complex bouquet combining gooseberry, strawberry and cherry. Fruity and tender to the palate, it builds on freshness and lightness. Nature is good. It's a wine that opens the door to happy holidays with friends.
Gold medal at Contest "Bordeaux des vins d'Aquitaine 2017"
Silver medal at intertionnal contest of Lyon 2016
Gold medal at intertionnal contest of Lyon 2014 and 2015
HUBERT 2016 guide : " Very full-bodied nose, ripe red fruits, apricot hints, minerality, plump and generous mouth, fruity and lively. A rosé easy to drink and refreshing. "
Bottle of 75cl.................. 6.50 € TTC
Magnum "Bellissima"....15.80 € TTC
Bag-In-Box 5 litres....... 19.90 € TTC
Bag-In-Box 10 litres.......36.50 € TTC